Sharing Radiographs/Films Electronically
Reviewing your client's films (X-Ray, CT, MRI, et. al) is an extremely important step not only in providing cost estimates, but actually creating exhibits.
Instructions on how to send these images electronically are below. Given that virtually every CD is different, these are basic guidelines and sending us a physical CD/s may be necessary.
- With the CD in your computer, close any programs/software that 'auto runs'.
- Right click the CD's icon and open it to view the contents of the CD; depending on your operating system (windows/mac) this option may resemble any of the following:
- "open", "explore", "open CD to view files", "view contents", "view files", etc.
- On the CD you will now see multiple files and folders (denoted by the icons seen next to each item on the CD) - we need a folder/s only - you don't need to send anything off the CD/s except the folders themselves (we don't need files, just folders-limiting what you send will make the upload process more efficient for both sender and receiver).
- Select all of the folders on the CD, zip them, and upload them (sending only folders and not files will make this process more efficient for you and for us)
- Please see this link for help zipping and uploading.
*if you have multiple CDs you will need to repeat this process for each CD-however, multiple zipped folders can be sent as one transfer.